Monday, January 11, 2016

The Man Who Sold The World.

Yesterday was January 10th, 2016. The day that David Bowie left the Earth. I have not cried over a musician passing away since I was seven years old and I found out Freddie Mercury passed five years earlier.. 2016 has taken some of the greatest in only 11 days. First Lemmy, now Bowie.. ugh, I don't even want to think about who's going to be taken next. At least Bowie got to see that Nasa potentially found life on Mars, right? RIP magic man.

In honor of Bowie, today was my ultra creative day. I did a lot of things that made me happy, and gave me a chance to explore my creative outlets. I made a few shirts, and I started up my Etsy again, where you can buy my handmade shirts for fairly cheap. Eventually they will be screen printed, but for now you can buy hand made goods. I'll probably do some drawings tomorrow that will be posted, and I'm definitely going to post some vintage goods tomorrow.

Here's some photos of what I've done today. Be sure to check out the ETSY SHOP and hey, spread the word to Father John Misty. Make him hire me to design his t-shirts.


No comments:

Post a Comment