Friday, August 9, 2013

We Are Beautiful, We Are Doomed.




Denim button up - Vintage + DIY // Shirt - UNIF via Carmen (my perfect room mate) // Jeans - Urban Outfitters // Shoes - T.U.K. Footwear // Rings - Vintage, One from Ethiopia, one from Freestyle Clothing Exchange

"Jesus Saves I Spend" is like my life motto lately, which is somewhat unfortunate because I really need to work on my budgeting.

I'm off to work, just wanted to do a quick blog post with my crappy cameras.

BUT.
Los Campesinos! announced that new songs will be released before the end of the month. AHHHHHHHHHHHH I CAN'T WAIT! I've been listening to them non stop lately, and if you haven't heard of them, go give them a listen. If you like really sad songs about break-ups, but you need to feel somewhat upbeat and angsty (and you like soccer aka football).. they're perfect. And they're all a bunch of sweet hearts that I will forever speak highly of.

Happy Friday everyone, I need a haircut!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment