Saturday, February 23, 2013

Tunnel Vision.

I'm positive that I've mentioned Tunnel Vision on this blog before, but lately they've been coming out with more and more amazing product that I can't keep my eyes off of. Their Spring 2013 collection features a variety of beautiful vintage pieces, but also some new badass items from the house brand Bad Vibes.. and you think it stops there? Well you can also order pieces from popular brands Kill City, Cult, Lip Service and Miracle Eye.
A dream come true.
In one website.

Here are some pieces on my wishlist:
(Click the photo to redirect to the product page)





And not to mention their amazing lookbook for this season. Seriously perfect.



Every piece of this makes me hate northern California more and more. Need to move to L.A. asap.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment