Wednesday, January 16, 2013

11:49 Apology Sesh.

I've been absent from this blog and it sucks. It really does. Being a full time student, and a full time member of management is tough. When I finally have time to myself, I don't want to take the time to blog, unfortunately. But here is one of my many, tiring, unsatisfying apologies for not doing so, and a few pictures of myself to serve as some sort of justification?



I cut my bangs. That's about all that's different.
I want to start making some serious changes in my life though. And not just the typical, "Stop eating fast food", "Start blogging more" types of changes. I want to start cooking. I want to stop buying my food from Safeway, but instead, find it in the dumpsters after hours. I want to stop giving large portions of my hard earned money to corporate America. I want to support local, small businesses more. I want to redo my back patio and turn it into the best reading area and lounge for summer time. I want to help fund a cause. I want to give back to my community. I want to do more with my life than sit on the couch and watch horribly self-indulging chick flicks after work. I want to go on the Slut Walk through Downtown Sacramento. I want to be healthy. I want to be organized. I want to feel good about the things I do, and not wake up and feel like "It's just another day".

I know this doesn't happen over night, and of course there are simple things I want to include/remove in my daily routine, but you get the gist of it.

I'm just ready to start making an effort, and feel like it too.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment