Friday, August 31, 2012

Laundromat Hangs.







Robe - Goodwill, UNIF tank - Carmen via Urban Outfitters, Jeans - Urban Outfitters, Boots - Nine West via Goodwill

Behold: My janky self after a long day of orientation at IADT Sacramento aka my new school, a trip to Ikea, Goodwill, Trader Joe's, and the laundromat.

Janky. Jankified. Jankalicious. Call Me Janky.

Let me just say, I am SO excited to start school. My only class so far is a general education class, but after ten weeks, I start learning the fun stuff; hands-on fashion merchandising and designing. You know what's even cooler? I get to design my own fabric. Can you say pizza print all day everyday? I'm seriously going to design an entire line based around pizza and turn it in for a grade.

Anyway, this outfit makes me feel pretty rad. I didn't realize how much I liked it until I looked at these photos. This robe? Best thing ever. Perfect condition, with the most beautiful color combination. Mmm, mmm. Yes please.
And these boots! Pretty sure my friend/ex-coworker Ashley of Five Hundred Daze owns these- er, owned? They might be for sale on her Etsy site. Which you should check out HERE.

Also, check out my other friend/ex-coworker's Etsy, Bratty Girl Vintage. Ya'll remember Alex from other posts I did, right? Gutter Kids partner? Yep.

So proud of my friends :')

BAI.
xx

(UPDATE: It looks as though Ashley's Etsy is empty right now, but stay tuned because I know she posts some good stuff in there. In the mean time, just read her blog!)

No comments:

Post a Comment