Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Itch to Thrift.

I've been a bad blogger lately. I moved, and I had no internet for about a week or so, and then I hated the internet, and now we're kinda friends again. But I haven't had any time to take new photos, and it sucks. I just finished day seven of a nine day work week, and this weekend is my house warming/Carmen's birthday party, so there's a lot going on. I promise to be a good blogger though, and make Carmen photograph my outfits on a regular basis.

The best part about living with one of your best friends is quadrupling your closet. I don't think I've worn an entire outfit consisting of my own clothes since Carmen moved in. I'm going to try my best to get her to make a blog, because she has some of the best clothes I've ever laid my eyes on. And she has more confidence than anyone I personally know, so her outfits are always incredible. (Hi Carmen)

ANYWAY, point of this blog is that I need to go thrifting. Really bad. I keep staring at vintage clothes online and my heart sinks every time I realize I don't own them.

Here are some of my favorites:








And of course, working at Goodwill and seeing all sorts of wonderful things pass right by me hurts my heart. Like today, a pastel yellow pair of vintage high-waisted Guess shorts.. gone.

Can't wait to get paid and get my hands on some great things. & like I said, I promise I'll update soon!

For now, check out how beautiful my dining room is:

And this is me: MY HAIR IS GROWING SO FAST!
 Necklace: Vintage from my mama, Sweater: Thrifted, UNIF "Jesus Saves, I Spend" tank: Carmen via Urban Outfitters, Leopard Print Pants: Tripp NYC via Urban Outfitters

OKAY GOODBYE.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment