Thursday, August 23, 2012

Birds Of A Feather.

I can follow through with things sometimes. Like blogging. Ya, I can do that.

Today Carmen and I walked to the bus stop and rode it to the Arden Fair Mall. We also bought clothes. We also felt really guilty about buying clothes, even though we could afford it, and still be able to pay our bills next month. But we always feel bad buying clothes, unless they're thrift store clothes, or we're not spending our own money.

Being an "adult" is weird. You really really care about money. And you struggle. And it's just a weird thing. I don't wanna grow up, and that's why I'm wearing a neon green polka dot crop top.

 Holy moly do I have abs?!
This is my Kelly Shoe Strings photo.

Crop top - Forever 21, High waisted skinny jeans & shoes - Urban Outfitters

HI MEET CARMEN.
She is one of my best friends. We share clothes because we both envy each other's outfit coordination, and now that we live together we can copy it. She listens to the best music and always has perfect hair. She works at Urban Outfitters, and we share a cat named Girlfriend. Carmen came up with that name. We also like to do Bjork and Charles Barkley impersonations, and watch Breaking Bad. I'm trying to get her to make a blog to show off her pretty clothes, but until then, she'll just have to exist here, on my blog.





 Dress - Urban Outfitters

I'm enjoying my life, if you can't tell.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment