Sunday, June 3, 2012

My Life via Instagram Pt. II Feat. Some Other Forms of Media

I've been so busy. So disgustingly busy. Yesterday was my first day off after a nine day work week. So, yeah. And with all of the things going on with Gutter Kids, I haven't had much time for blogging. 

But, I will say that Gutter Kids is coming along incredibly well. Last week, Ashlee, our beauty contributor, did a photo shoot for her portion of the magazine, and from what I've seen so far, it looks INCREDIBLE. And yesterday, Kevin (music contributor/photographer), Daniel (photographer), Alex (fashion contributor) and myself all did a photo shoot for the look book portion of the magazine, along with the lovely model Sam. Kevin is working on putting together a teaser video that he made with footage from yesterday, that should be up tonight! So stay tuned for that, it's going to be amazing.

  
 

Succulents that I named after the boys of Workaholics, heart-shaped sunglasses, mini road trips to the mansion, Kurt Cobain in a glamorous frame, Fat Mike's Pizza, papasan!!!, Ashlee's beauty shoot, look book shoot, swimming, Panera, photographers, Ashlee the Homecoming Queen, Ashlee's beauty shoot pt. II and III.

Also, here's a video from Ashlee's shoot!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment