Monday, May 7, 2012

I Miss Los Angeles.

My photoshop attempt reminds me of Violet E.
My outfit makes me want to go back to L.A. I seem to have left my mind there.








Shirt & shoes - Urban Outfitters // Cardigan - Forever 21 // Shorts - Thrifted // Shoelaces - Dollar Tree

I purposely looked away from the camera, because my already large eyeballs get bigger when a camera is flashing at them in the night time. I'm not shy. Well, for the most part.

These shoes had black laces, but lately I've been deciding that all of my black shoes look better with white laces. This will be a re-occuring theme, I'm sure.

Anyway, I'm really tired and my throat hurts like bears but I thought I'd give you guys a 'lil sumthin' sumthin', yaddidamean? (That entire sentence is proof of how tired I am. What even?)

Have a good week!
xx

2 comments:

  1. Love that long cardigan with this outfit! Hope your throat gets better soon dear <3 You have a great blog!



    XO J
    www.style-worthwhile.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet thang! I checked out your blog as well, love your outfit in "Have Hope, Not Pity". Keep it up! xx

      Delete