Thursday, May 10, 2012

Feel Like A Gypsy, Smell Like A Thrift Store.







Kimono/robe - Thrifted // Shirt - Forever 21 // Shorts - Thrifted + D.I.Y. // Shoes - Urban Outfitters

Yesterday my friend Alex asked me if I wanted to join her for some thrifting, so of course I said yes. We went to Neighborhood Thrift, a re-vamped antique store in the Tower District, and The Fresno Rescue Mission's thrift store who's name escapes me but has something to do with a lighthouse.

Along with some other shorts and a few mid-length skirts, I picked up this robe and these pants that I cut into shorts. This brand of jeans, Rockies, has to be my favorite brand. I always find a pair at a thrift store that I turn into high-waisted shorts, because they're so cool. The belt-loops get me every time. Alex and I found two pairs yesterday in pastel yellow and teal, but I passed because they didn't fit, and I think Alex passed as well. We were on a crazy hunt for pastels though, those Rockies would've been perfect for summa time. 

Have you guys met Alex yet? I work with her at Urban Outfitters, and we're starting a fashion/music magazine together called Gutter Kids, which we're really excited to show to you all!

 This is Alex! She doesn't have a blog, (that I'm aware of) but she should, because she has awesome style.

Off to go work on Gutter Kids and pick up a banner for this weekend's flea market at Yoshi! NOW. By the way, if you're in the Fresno area this Saturday, The Curious Closet is offering everything at 50% off.
So come out, it'll be a great time!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment