Monday, April 16, 2012

Lusting.

I usually have some sort of summer clothing wish list that I try to complete, but since I need to save as much money as possible for moving (hooray!), I'm just going to try to acquire a few pairs of shoes this season. And, the shoes I want are going to be completely out of season, and make my feet horribly sweaty and gross, but sometimes you just have to go big or go home.

I want to collect black wedges/platforms. And these are the few styles I've been eye-balling:

$29.80 at Forever 21
I hate Forever 21. I really do. They're cheap and unreliable and they always have terrible customer service. Maybe I just hate it because Fresno has the second largest F21 in history (three stories high, 150,000 sq. feet.. ugh.) But look at these shoes. Just look at them. They are beautiful, and I want them.

$99.00 at Urban Outfitters
Where do I even begin with these babies? It's all the things I long for in one shoe.. Platform, Wedge, Bow, Black.. it's perfect. I think the lovely lady Ashlee over at Spooks And Scales has these, and she rocks them so well.


Go check out her blog if you haven't yet! We're going to be a match made in style Heaven when I move to Sacramento.

 $128.00 at Urban Outfitters
I love Jeffrey Campbell, and I don't care if he's just a cheap rip-off of couture designers. I can afford his shoes and still look awesome so yeah. These are too, too cute. I just want to pair them with a strapless floral dress and an oversized purse and walk around the city all day with a slurpee. Perhaps a dog can be involved too.

$170.00 at Akira
I am still lusting so hard over these. That is all.

5. A simple pair of Black Platform Wedge Booties.
I have no idea where to find an affordable version of these. You'd think that plain 'ol black wedge booties would be easy to find, but nope.. So many peep toes and cut out's. These ones are Dolce & Gabbana, but if you know where I can find a pair like this for cheap, holla at your girl. I'm thinking I could find some on Wholesale Dress, I just haven't looked through the millions of pages for "black wedges".

Anyway, I wear a women's size 8 shoe so.. you know what to do? ;)

xx
Happy Monday!


UPDATE:
I got a pair of Cooperative wedges that look just like the J.C. ones listed as #3! Yay!

3 comments: