Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Inspired by: Kimbra

I've been in a huge rut with my style lately. I just want to get rid of all of my clothes and start fresh, and I'm seriously considering it. I feel like at this point last year I was really content, and really confident with my style, and I was trying really hard to figure out why, and the only thing I could come up with was that I had my really long, messy hair.

Hair is an accessory. Don't ever doubt that. Don't ever cut your hair, also.

Anyway, if there's one lady I've been motivated and inspired by, it's Kimbra. Not only is she an incredible musician, but she's also got the raddest style I've seen in a while. Let's all take a moment to adore her:






What a freaking cutie pie. And she's only a few years older than me.. Crazy.

Have a good day everyone! I have a huge favor I need to ask of you all tomorrow, so stay tuned.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment