Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I Want Pizza.

My favorite thing is when food and fashion come together to make something incredibly tasty and awesome.




Photo credit: Pizzashirt.net and Miss Chriss

Ladies & gents: Pizzashirt.net.

They're $40 for a shirt, but it's a PIZZA. SHIRT. The two come together and it's only $40? Yes please. This will be my next big purchase. Better than any cat shirt I could ask for.

Also, how great is her outfit? Pizza and flannel? Ugh. A match made in heaven.

xx

P.S.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I guess this is kind of ideal to put them on when you’re running a pizza store for a small business. This will attract a lot of potential customers especially children. Pizza-themed tables or plates will match with this shirt. =) A brand new and unique idea will always do well in terms of sales.

    Joseph Carr

    ReplyDelete