Sunday, March 18, 2012

STRUNG OUT.

As a small business owner and a promoter of all things D.I.Y., I strongly recommend that everyone check out STRUNG OUT. Some of you, if you follow The Curious Closet's tumblr, have already seen me promote this multiple times, but if not, then you're in for a treat.

 Texas based screen printers Victoria and Benjamin make the coolest t-shirts I've ever laid eyes on, and they also sell some pretty sweet vintage items. If you're addicted to tye-dye, aliens and Disney characters, then this shop is your prescription.

The prices are extremely affordable, so seriously: GET ON IT.



This one is now mine!

They'll be making more sizes and prints soon, so add them to your bookmarks and keep checking back. And support small business!

xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I really like your blog♥
    I am an aspiring alternative model and have just started mine could you check it out and tell me what you think?
    I will certainly follow you back if you do by the way,
    Go on blogging my dear!
    xoxo
    Elena

    ReplyDelete