Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Inspired by: Tavi Gevinson

So, I'm thinking about starting a little series within this blog called "Inspired By" where I feature one person a week that inspires me. That way, you can all get a little inside scoop on what goes on in this noggin of mine, and I will have one solid thing to blog about every week. It's a win-win situation!

Anyway, so this week I've been incredibly inspired by fifteen year old blogger and founder of Rookie Mag, Tavi Gevinson. This girl seriously blows my mind. For being so young and achieving so much, she truly is an inspiration, and personally gives me a lot of drive to try new things with my style, and be whoever I feel like being, regardless of judgement.

Watch this interview she did with Stylelikeu.com, it's great. Plus, the little lady shows off some of her coolest outfits.



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment