Monday, March 12, 2012

Flaming Youth.







T-shirt, Sunglasses & Purse : Urban Outfitters / Shorts : Yoshi! NOW + DIY / Socks & Parka : Forever 21 / Doc Marten's : Vintage / Shawl : L.A. Fashion District

Hopefully this will be the last time that I switch blog servers and blog names.. Hopefully. I'm back from Wordpress because Blogger just.. gets me, y'know? No, but really, I like using Blogger a lot better. The amount of traffic I get on here is beyond what I got on Wordpress. Also, Wordpress has SO MUCH SPAM. I didn't think anybody liked me because 90% of the comments I got were spam. Although one was pretty good. It started off with "Blogs. Why read them? I hate black metal and I don’t like lizards, consequentially I don’t visit sites about black metal or lizard care." You guys got a lot to live up to after that one.

Anyway, this was yesterdays outfit, but I really liked it and wanted to photograph it so huzzah. I made my mom take me to this mobile home park to shoot some photos of me. I've always wanted to venture in here, and I'm thinking about making it one of the locations for the next Curious Closet shoot. The one thing I love about mobile home parks is all the different colored houses. It's like a big tie-dye playground.

Speaking of tie-dye, I haven't taken this shirt off since I bought it. Literally. I'm not joking. I've slept in it, I've worn it around town, I've only taken it off to shower. I was lusting after it a couple weeks ago, but I never got around to buying it, and once I was sure it was gone, I tried convincing myself that it wasn't that great. Ya, one of those situations. It wasn't until I was at work the other night and my manager asked if we had any last minute purchases we wanted to make before closing, that it popped into my head. And 'sho 'nuff it was on sale for a whopping $14.99, cheaper than what it was on sale for on the website. It's so perfect, I can't take it. I feel like a super hero when I wear it, with this fancy, faded lightning bolt on it.

I also painted my nails so that there are eyeballs on them. Inspired by some image on tumblr, of course. They're kinda messy, and I definitely think that having one of those nail polish pens would've made it cleaner, but whatevz. Check 'em out:


Not bad!

Alright homies, it's good to be back on blogger! Let's make it last this time!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment